2016/02/15

Flechtwerk: Ice and Snow




Little sparkling hair stick!

Pearl and Snowflake Earrings. Have been a favourite this whole winter.
I think snowflakes have such delicacy to them - very lovely and simple.

Simple Cinnamon Bun with Snow Queen Shelot.
Hello Lovelies,
Todays topic is Hair in Snow and Ice! Since I have not seen one single snowflake this winter it was really hard for me! But I remembered that I had a Snow-Queen Shelot which is a hair accessory that can hold a cinnamon bun and I decided that picture with this beauty will do justice to our topic :D 
It is made by Ravenslair - she is very talented and a great artist. Most of her pieces are inspired by fantasy, fairytales and magic. Very well made and she does custom orders as well. Go have a look at her Etsy-Shop, she is currently on vacation though. 


As for winter hair care, I have been following the Liquid/Oil/Cream Method lately. I am sure most of you have heard about it - it is a way to seal moisture and oil in your hair. First you apply your favourite liquid - can be aloe vera water or a hydrosole, then your favourite oil and then a light hair cream. Stay tuned for an entire blogpost on the topic :) I wish we had more snow. I remember my days in Canada when the temperature dropped below -20 and even breathing was hard and pinched like a thousand little icicles. Do you like the colder seasons? I am actually excited for spring and summer, when the days get longer and are lighter. 

News:
We have an addition to our Flechtwerk Group! It is the lovely and beautiful Andrea from www.echtandrea.de I am super happy that she joined us! We met sometime ago and I am amazed how much her hair has grown. She has a beautiful blog and a very lovely instagrampage as well.

Meet and Greet Andrea from www.echtandrea.de

I am curious about Melanies idea, Heike's, Wuscheline's, Lenja's and also Nessa's Ice and Snow Hair!






1 Kommentar:

  1. I think you would love our hair accessory collection The Butterfly Effect, made with REAL butterflies, for spring and summer!

    See here: http://capelio.ca/en/bridal-hair-accessories/be-part-of-the-butterfly-effect/


    Tell us what you think!

    AntwortenLöschen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...