I know I am a terrible blogger, I had to take a break due to personal circumstances aka my incredible stressful workload. I have been working in a new department for 6 months now and I can tell it has been a challenge. As I am always a very cheerful sunny person, I still got to pick the bright side.
The positive side:
- New Blogging inspiration! Some articles I have been working on are about Anxiety and how to cope with stress as well as overcome loneliness. It is important that you know how to self-heal. If you are not going to take care of yourself no one will. And remember that you are always loved.
- I cut my hair! Yes I did it!! I was a little overwhelmed, my hair was too long at work. Now I do have to figure out what I want to do with it in the future. Will I again grow it past my thighs? I would really like to start a nature inspired hair style series. Like me and my braids in the forest or sth. like that :D
- New hair care recipes. I love hair care. I love making up new products. One of the goals I have is to make solid shampoo bars. I hope I can start making them soon :)
- New minimalist outlook. I have been thinking about consume, waste and sustainability. I would like to incorporate more of these topics on not/hair related blog days.
- Blog more regularly. I hope I can keep this up. I would like to update my content every two weeks. Hopefully I can start Flechtwerk Posts with my lovely long haired friends again.
My wishes for you:
I hope you will have a wonderful new year full of love, family, health and happiness. I wish that you smile often and sing your song louder than before. I wish you to be happy and even on the days when everything seems to be grey I wish that you seen your own little light spark inside of you ignite and that you inner voice will say silently, I will try again tomorrow. I wish that you create something new, draw a painting and see someone you love smile. I wish that you dance like no one is looking and be silly even when everyone is looking. I am sending you all my love,