I wish you all blessed happy holidays! I am back into blogging and will start today to join my long hair girls with our new topic - glowing hair! Definitely a challenging topic for me and I ams very excited how the other girls Heike, Bobby, Nessa, Lenja and Wuscheline will work with this theme.
I personally will show you my hair en-light-ened - in the sun!
|super long red henna hair in the sun!|
I am very happy to start blogging from today on regularly! The last months have been very hard on me, we had a loss in the family - my uncle passed away. It was very unexpectedly and I was sad for a long time because I did not have time to say goodbye to him. A personal loss will always be very hard and I needed to take my time in order to deal with it the right way. Hair and hair care lost their importance in the process of course. But I am back with many different topics, reviews and recipes for you now! I am so excited to share my knowledge!
New Topics will include:
- a more holistic approach! If you follow me on Pinterest you might have seen that I started to researching and practicing astrology, crystal healing and yoga!
- More news on herbal indian haircare!
- Finally my favourite holy grail Coconut-Aloe recipe!
-Updated Henna Recipes for different hair colours.
Are you already in the Christmas Mood? I am not christian but very very happy to feel the festive mood and love how the city is lit up with all the lights during Christmas Markets! I wish you all happy holidays regardless of what beliefs and religion you belong to!
Don't forget to :
- drink hot chocolate with your love/loved ones,
- watch a movie and
- cuddle under a blanket
- cook some traditional dishes just for yourself or your family
- and remember to love yourself
- and to take care of yourself -
- you are a wonderful special person and worth to pamper yourself!
|Christmas Lights & Christmas Market in Germany|
I took some pictures for you the last days with all the lights up!