Hello Lovelies!I have been crazy about roses lately, I am a real flower girl from fragrances to real flowers. So why not make your hair smell like roses and lavender? Especially if you need to use nearly all your products as fragrance free versions due to allergies like me :/ BTW if there is interest I can do a post about hypoallergenic skincare. I am sadly a skin professional now. Here we go with this simple and easy leave-in spray. The original spray was again inspired by Mata's mix from the LHN.
What you need:
- empty spray bottle (flower spray bottle/an empty bottle from deodorant/ previous detangled sprays!)
- half a cup of distilled water
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin ( you can buy a small bottle at the pharmacy)
- half a cup of rose water (buy here or check your well stocked super-market at baking supplies)
- 2-3 drops of pure lavender essential oil
- 6 drops of almond oil
- Mix water and rosewater
- add glycerin and almond oil - shake well
- add lavender oil!
That's it! It is a great hair-refreshener, if your hair is super dry you can increase the amount of oil. I am currently using about a tablespoon because my ends got super dry from the winter heat. It smells very floral and heavenly fresh and will last you a few weeks because the glycerin acts as a preservative. It can act as a skin toner at the same time btw! Shake well before you use it to dilute the oil evenly. If your hair needs more volume you can add hydrolyzed silk protein. Just about 5 drops, or even keratin drops.
Do you use a leave-in spray? Or do you prefer pure oil?
*I am posting in english now to solve the bilingual issue, if any of my german readers don't agree please leave a comment so I can try to figure out a new solution :o) *