Ever since I watched Snow White and the Huntsman I fell in love with the cool battlebraid that Kristen Stewart is sporting during the battle scene. I enjoyed the modern and pretty dark adaption of the classic fairytale and since I absolutely love braids, I decided to give it a try. It takes some time but it is an easy hairstyle and looks very strong and pretty. My side braids are much bigger than hers, simply because it's my preference. I have always loved the fairytale by the way!
This is a Flechtwerk post , our blogging cooperation. Have a look at the other girls!
- Seperate three small strands and braid tiny braids beginning at your forehead
- Separate the top of your hair and tie back with a small elastic incorporating your small braids
- Braid the half up just 3 inches, tie again
- Divide half of your remaining hair, braid a side dutch braid on each side, bring together in the back, tie with an elastic
- Tie your two braids on top of each other
Our next topic will be long hair during the winter and will be online November , 15.
I am very busy with my rotations, I just finished my first week here at the hospital, bear with me, the german translation will follow the upcoming week.
Love, Zoey :)